- Promoting IT education;
- Obtaining rights of participation and organization of teaching and non-teaching informatics support;
- Collaboration with partners who are involved or support educational computer activities;
- Information, promotion and propagation of computer literacy;
- Participation, design, implementation, support and development of teaching materials and documents necessary for the proper conduct of activities on specializations of computer science or related with them in education;
- Organization and implementation of activities and projects designed to prepare, improve, competitiveness teachers and students in computer science;
- Working with partners in the public and private to obtain financing for events, conferences, classes, camps, competitions or participating in events from the country or abroad.
- Supporting obtaining scholarships, awards and financial support to promote the exceptional results of the computer science.
- Defending the interests of the disciplines of computer science and informatics personnel involved in the development activities.